Monday, June 30, 2008

How To Make A Sand Frame



was from some time looking for a phrase to define what I felt in relation to our (s) government (s), or to put it another way, what I have been broadcasting our politicians, since I have reason, as well as from the I have shown my father and my school teachers.

I have the advantage of having guessed live, without fanaticism or idols. I have the advantage of having understood the freedom that it feels to live without those bonds that affect and alienate us, as I did not have to do much effort to understand, because my parents raised us away from any "ism" which was completed in the figure of my companion, who had received the same of theirs.

Reviewing some writings I find the simple word of the title and began to figure out some approaches or analogies. Busy ... squatters squatters. Bath occupied seat occupied, occupied taxi, phone busy, busy garage, office held, etc.., Etc., Etc.

While looking from another perspective, one might say that being busy can mean productive action (a busy man at work) and also say that a busy mind is in itself successful, in the case of our governments is not applicable, because they always beat the starvation and the few committed, could never against many conditions and alienated by the ideologue, the vindictiveness, cronyism, individualism and servility.

Leads supported one continuously observed in these "isms" are occupied ideology, justice, busy, busy education, ministries occupied cabinets busy, busy municipalities that have failed to establish a single state policy, moreover, if there was a hint of some, the occupation has succeeded in destroying it. It seems that when people express a need, and again heard the same recording "wait your turn, do not you see I'm busy."

Most ominous is to see a continuously occupied government, useless for the people, resulting in a democracy-squat, this time with "k", and although it may seem, this is not an analogy, is an actual sample of what always happened: governments occupied by squatters on duty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment