Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hot Indian Boobs Without Bra

Condition Willing to resume


A little ninety days have passed since my last post.

I do not know what the problem was with the internet system providers over the air (live! The third world) had to go down link antenna had placed in the mountains and suddenly I was no signal.

As broadband does not reach the area depend on the signal line phone is extremely limited, I was not able to upload to the web at all, even many times and I have not had access to simple mail.

From the day of service interruption until today, was a continual search for new solutions. From observing sites in the mountains to place new antenna to test the mobile internet modem, I tried everything was considered.

Today, thanks to a rural phone company decided to enter the internet service to be offered to farmers in the area I was able to reconnect with a signal higher than had been taken. Is not cheap, I would say the opposite, but the tourist activity in the area certainly minimize that problem.

I can not deny it, all this time I have fallen dormant desire to write because I feel I have disconnected the momentum and opportunity, but I think I will pass. Today and suddenly, almost by surprise this solution took me by surprise, all need to have is kind of faded.

I also believe that life, as always, I'm getting the exact chance to start again, a prospect that becomes a liability for the meaning of it, two events in October, dear to my feelings, are surely I will return the lost momentum and they refer me soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment