Bowl or "Bowl" in Patchwork: are encouraged to do it??
This is my first bowl in patchwork, they had been seen Hilde on your website and I could not resist the temptation to them. Hilde is as far as I could not ask how the Internet and searching them found this video which is in English, but just see it can be done easily. Ms. video as living in the U.S. has all the elements to make them. I was not even half of them and as you can see, hand-finished seams and end with the implementation of a fantasy that used to loom.
Hilde liked it when I sent the photos and gave me some particulars by mail order to make the quilt to the next ... we'll see as it comes. Of course I have thought about adding something on the loom, but must wait until we finish our work pending ...
Here you can see inside is made
patchwork waves taught us Hilde
Well, here we see over and decorated with a fancy ribbon which used to loom.
keep me aware if you dare! I would love to see them!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment