Sunday, March 1, 2009

How To Connect Pan Tilt With My Pc



Block blanket solidarity

This weekend I dedicated myself to finish the blanket block solidarity organized by Marta . already I was approaching the date of delivery and health problemitas could not get in the sewing machine.

I loved the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing something supportive, I really have not had much luck in the last exchange in which I participated and that bajonea a bit, collaborate with my work on selfless motivates me even more. I think that's what I'll pick up ...

I followed the instructions Marta so clearly explains in his blog and here is the result ...

Once the block divided into 4 parts, I started playing with them like this:



Finally ... I stayed with this design ... now just need to send.

MARTA THANKS for inviting me!

hope which serves to entertain someone who needs it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment