Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dry Tongue And Mouth During Sleep



When I was thinking that made him title to that letter came to mind images of the film starring Mel Gibson, but do not want the future is so different, because otherwise All the lessons that I thought I had understood and treasured lose all purpose and an immense void would take over my life.
I understand that the examples and almost nothing else, people are forming. It is so powerful that tool is so fundamental, that is the foundation of the family and its realization. When saying and doing are in the same direction we managed to convey a good example.
we also know and understand that we are not perfect they will fall a thousand times, but also I have learned (if it is good to remember) that "Our greatest glory is not never falling but in rising every time we fall " (Confucius 551 C. to 479 BC)
In our lives the second step of our training has been, is and will be the school. The school as an adjunct trainer of conscience. In our case, I can attest, it was so.
In this school, our generation went with something very precious, we build tools to cherish life, it also attest, our teachers will not let us down. It left people could agree or not with religion, with some behaviors, with the teachings but surely no one came to life, empty and elements to cope.
I will return to that school, my school. All my children have been (still I have one) for it and also, more or less "brand registered "have been delivered to life. The result of joint work, home and school, is in them and the time will give its verdict.
Today I am a little worried, I would say confused. It makes about two years to the common problems that every day gives us the modern facilities conduct in society, it's like our body has bowed rather than trying to battle and the worst part is that often battle with words and folds when we have to do.
seem to have our first hundred years of life we \u200b\u200bhave been obsessed. It would seem that the celebrations turned off for reflection.
And then the excesses, the excesses of expenditure (spent on account), the washed face, painting walls without proper arrangements (now a year and will begin to deteriorate). Appeared forgotten, the forgetting of those who built this story, there was much at parties "present" and subject to certain terms (very few) we forget about the makers and had forgotten the others.
In the closing ceremony in the schoolyard, there was a painful oblivion, did not notice the others. What we read in the gospel seems not recorded.
me play in the yard that day a privileged spectator the act of those first hundred years, sat down with my family in the place that helped me grow in my childhood and adolescence. The emotion and memory were together during the course of the event and at its conclusion something was marred satisfaction.
not occurred to us how best to close the event with fireworks, and were several minutes. Without stressing the cost (they are expensive) I witnessed and accomplice by the presence of a slap to the neighbor. They were thrown from the terrace of the school, is not without saying, fifty meters from a hospital clinic.
I see in society in general quite often this type of behavior is like saying: "If I want, I do, I have money, I taste and I do not care about others."
After that New Year and started the school year 2009, it started as usual, came back to take the kids to school and in my case, with the hope that these signs (bad signal) of the mask of 100 years have been just that, signs and returns to battle the deviations of modernity was back in our stage.
hoped a return to work for community integration, expected returns managed in an austere and expected a return to the recognition of others. Expected to recognize that turn reflected in the images that we identified and we show how our standards.


was within one year and none of that happened, was deepened and our sources of pollution were forgotten and boxed, as many of the problems when you have no will or capacity solution.
The loss of community care was a constant. The separation of most of the integration link with the union of parents, became an constant, they were not called as a steering committee to review the topic of the new kindergarten building and out of the party's master, the opposite of what we preach and aims.
We forget the austere, parties which had always tried to minimize their costs and exuberance , were a waste of frivolous spending. convert
staff, both teachers and employees petty owners of entertainment in separating them from their duties of partners of events and celebrations.
We have inaugurated the course of business event producer. No matter the expense or the people or facilities, farewell dinner organized by year-end between the museum and the terrace over a hundred meters from the kitchen, several steps by (very close) and support gear . We ended on a whim, "I want to do there, no matter what people or what it takes" , closed ndo the year with a flourish: It is confirmed, the neighbor is not in our plans and we teach that.
The party ended with dancing and music to the four winds, from the terrace, sparing no power decibels. No longer were the 15 or 20 minutes fireworks last year, to say here we are! Two hours and a half to forget (at dawn this time) in the neighborhood and internees from the clinic, until police arrived.
I the officer, saying he had to stop the music, was more embarrassed than us.
The fickleness and capriciousness educate not just their shape. What we have given to senior students who were helping? And what example can have a turn selecting teachers lecture on noise pollution? Among other many things.
this year I was not present in any of these alleged events, had decided last year not going to accompany anything that was not agreed. Similarly, I feel responsible, belong to this community, these things hurt me without meaning and that is why this paper.
I remember some good advice always heard in some of the many meetings with siblings and community, Brother Aurelio said "fucking, but inside" and Benicio professor said that "if we fix something, you should dial situations but no names ", therefore each of the actors, if no reflection, knows what it's up to the lot.

Adolescence has been secretly installed in our educational establishment and training, disguised with a veneer of modernity and we feel eliminating consciousness.
Lack of awareness eliminates the guilt and hates responsibility, lack of awareness is teenage behavior.
need to get into thinking we need AutoShapes as conscientious objectors, of our own conscience, I think it is a valid way to restore the foundations of our community, if not, would be as I said in the first paragraph of this writing, before a huge vacuum that would take over my life.
Technorati Tags: Reflections , Opinion, Community

0 comments:

Post a Comment