Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kerala Hindu House Names



Approaching parties, we are already there and it's another year that goes.

Similar situation was experienced in the Birthday individuals, but on this occasion is a massive experience. A time that should be more full of ideas and less frivolity.

personal level, I see no little people who are disoriented and have heard too often than not, complaints about "empty" lack of "meaning," lack of "motivation", "solitude" among several others.

The media, so urgent, money, opportunity, this opportunity to balance distorts and obscures the insight. Moved

social level as this is power and there are no parameters (those who have to provide not identify them because they have lost the plot) occur and develop things that are passing, which are considered successes and are actually kick serious initial errors because essentially deformed.

There are two things that life to "clubs" made me understand and it tells us every day, both personally and communally.

life because we respect crying, crying by herself and two pillars, that we know exist, we need them, but avoid taking them into account: the other (the one next to the next) and nature ( the middle we live in)

My "big village" is a good example.

I do not like any kind of fireworks and although I consider that there may be somewhere in line to do it, I also believe it will be very difficult to find.

Not long ago I read a report which spoke of the difficulties caused by noise, its impact on the course of life and its responsibilities in the process of direct and latent deaths.

There are all kinds of noises and excluding including those caused in war and in the accidental, if we look and we start to think only a little, I think it will be very difficult to understand that the most harmful are those manufactured by us socially, being the first direct consequences of the latter.

are those who undermine our ability to discern, therefore, what happens happens.

DSC00435_editado-1 two or three years ago from our community implements a fireworks show set in the natural balcony of our city children are stunning, with volumes of incomprehensible music, in its day and on the campus of the Square created for them, as I have also seen this year celebrate the anniversary of a school with fireworks within 100 feet of a health facility.

stunning noise, if we do not listen we are stunned, if we listen we do not understand and if we understand we can not build anything. This is the beginning of all problems.

not identify the other, do not we consider not identify the nature, identify the life that dwells in it and live free automated personal development, believing that it is fashion, which is usual and all is well.

I wonder for a while that they mean the slogans of my people: "Still Alive" or "dream place" or "resting place."

is certainly not done on purpose but it is a neglect that part of the comfort, comfort that avoids running the nebula it begins transmitting personal and educational and social level.

is why I have shown three answers and a sentence I read some time ago, to feed the resistance of which it speaks in his book Ernesto Sabato. Motor fuel that hope that all is not lost and that we will always have a light, a room for improvement. Miletus

Sage replied simply that the most constant is "hope" , the stronger is "need" and the hardest part is "knowing oneself" .

All these elements are continually in our lives, we must treat every day and that is why I also ordered the sentence of Don José de San Martín.

"You will what you should be or will not be anything"

will reflect my point of this holiday

Congratulations Family , Happy Friends, Happy Birthday!

A Champagne Evening Health

Technorati Tags: Reflections

0 comments:

Post a Comment